The Rider I.D and reflective system is unique. This is a great safety item for children or adults. It is designed to be attached to the outside of the helmet. This enables paramedics to easily access the riders ID without the need to move the patient or remove their helmet. This is important to reduce the potential for neck & spinal trauma in the case of an accident.
THE RIDER I.D - SPORT ID FOR HELMETS:
- Utilizes 3M Scotchlite yellow reflective material. The Rider ID system includes 2 additional 3M reflective sticker sheets to attach to your helmet or bike! - Ensuring you are easily seen in low light conditions
- Lightweight & discreet
- 100% waterproof and extremely durable
- You'll never forget your ID - always attached to your helmet
- ID card fits inside inner pocket - out of sight in normal use
- Easily updated - spare ID information card included
- "Helmet Safe" adhesive used to attach ID system to helmet
The double-sided, waterproof identification card stores the following information:
How to Use:
Life Saving Features of the Rider I.D:
By placing the RIDER I.D on the outside of the helmet, it is easily visible to first responders. The non-removal of the helmet is an important feature of the system and is vital in reducing the potential for further neck & spinal trauma in the injured. Other solutions such as carrying ID in a rear pocket or neck worn dog-tag cannot eliminate this risk as the patient will often need to be fully manipulated to access their ID.
Our RIDER I.D - helmet system was developed with input from EMS and Ski Patrol members to specifically be of benefit to them and assist them in their job of saving lives!
I.C.E. - INCASEOFEMERGENCY : The I.C.E. designation displayed on the Sport ID - helmet system is an internationally recognized acronym that enables paramedics to quickly identify the ID system and retrieve the riders contact and medical information. Originally the ICE designation was used to identify emergency numbers stored on a cell phone. This designation is recognized by paramedics & medical personnel worldwide and is being more widely used and incorporated into a number of safety products.